Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Unpacking...

There are boxes everywhere....
There are mounds of paper.....
There is so much to do.......

And to think we just did this less than 18 months ago! Moving is one of the hardest things. I've loaded, unpacked, loaded, unpacked, loaded, unpacked. Everything gets in a mess.

But its fun to live in a new house, especially one that I love so much! Its fun to decorate and plan a new room. Fun to pick out the paint colors....(that really took some doing)....and putting new lights in. When you move you get rid of a lot of clutter, and that's nice.

My mom having her arm in a sling has been a little hard but we're managing! One thing about this ordeal is that I have to drive her everywhere. Which I really don't mind, I've gotten a lot of practice! I need to get a move on now so ta-ta!

No comments: