Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

just a bit of my thoughts...

Here's the rest of the birthday pics my mom shot.
Thanksgiving is only twelve days away; we need to finalize the menu! I was thinking about tackling the dressing, or stuffing, or whatever you want to call the stuff. I haven't made it before but I love to tackle something new! I just watched Dear Food Network and learned all about the different things you need to know about preparing the Thanksgiving feast!

Mainly, I take care of the bread and the dessert. Its pretty safe to put me in charge of those. ;) I remember the very first time I cracked an egg for a cake on Thanksgiving. I cracked it...and it fell on the floor.

I'm really hooked on Pomegranates right now. They're my new favorite fruit, after strawberries and maybe grapes.


You know the dress I'm wearing in the pictures? Guess how much I got it for. $2! Off the sale rack at my favorite consignment store in our old town that I miss so, so much.

There are two men from a church that we recently visited that are on a mission trip to Sudan right now. The country of Sudan is in need of help and a prayer. Pray that the gospel will spread throughout it and win people for Christ.
I'm super excited about The Voyage of the Dawn Treader coming out! I can't wait! Did you know about the Focus on the Family essay contest? Submit an essay about Narnia and you might be one of the four chosen weekly to go in for a chance at the grand prize.
A trip for two to LONDON to the PREMIER!!! Oh how I want to win, oh how I would love to win.
The only thing is...you must be 18 or older. Shoot.

8 comments:

Marissa said...

Beautiful pictures!! you're stunning :) I'm very excited for the Voyage of the Dawn Treader too!

:)Samarah

Brooke O'Shea said...

Dressing if it is on the outside, stuffing inside the turkey. :)
That dress is lovely and for two dollars! I am getting more excited the closer VoDT gets! I am trying not to let my hopes get too high though, because I was pretty devastated by Prince Caspian (I haven't even seen it since I first saw it in theaters). I really wanted to enter the contest too, but I have been in the throws of college papers. Hmm, maybe you could write the paper and I could enter it :) Kidding.
Through Christ,
LH

Anonymous said...

amazing pictures! you are beautiful! :) i can't wait to watch the movie either!! too bad i'm not 18 yet :/

Eliza Grace said...

Pretty pictures! The last one is my favorite!
Eliza

Carrington Faith said...

Beautiful pictures! I wish I was 18:P. I can't wait for Voyage of the Dawn Treader, I think (I hope) i am going to go see it with my dad.

Love,

Carrington

Annie said...

What a lovely dress! =) So beautiful...*sigh* The photos are gorgeous, especially the last one. =)
I too am looking forward to the new Narnia movie...hopefully it will be as good as I expect. =)
Many blessings to you, Abigail!
~Annie~

hannahlouise said...

Lovely photoes! I can't wait until the Voyage of the Dawn Treader comes out - I'm definately going to see it, maybe with my friend and sister for a girls day out!

Erin said...

You are so pretty! I love your dress!