Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Anthropologie, How I Love Thee

I just love how Anthropologie has such creative names for every item. Here are some of my favorite pieces right now. :) But the prices, oh the prices!:(

Craft & Creation Top
$29.95
(This is actually not a bad price at all! You can find some real deals in the sale section)

Chilled Ripples Shell
$118.00
(See what I mean?!)

Frill Force Jacket
$188.00

Slanted Plaid Blouse
$49.95

$98.00

Mary Shirtdress
$128.00

These are so adorable. I never thought I was really a shoe person before seeing Anthropologies'!
Picture Perfect Clogs
$79.95

Rensselaer T-Straps
$79.95




4 comments:

Mariah said...

What are you trying to do!? Oh my! Those are such beutiful clothes, but i can't afford them!

Monica said...

I love the T-strap shoes!

Carrington Faith said...

It's all so cute!

Organic Life Love said...

Oh my goodness, I was just about to blog about Anthropologie- I seriously feel so "at home" in that store. It speaks to the deepest part of me and my creative side. Wish my home looked like that!

Those hats are ADORABLE!

P.S.
Totally freaked me out that you have another commenter named "Carrington"! I've never met anyone with my name! :) I thought- WAIT? I didn't comment yet? What happened? ha ha ha