Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

sushi



Sushi is one thing that makes me happy.
I always thought sushi would be disgusting. I'm mean its raw! gross.

The first time I had it was with Lydia and my dad at a Japanese hibachi grill and sushi bar. I was very apprehensive. I popped a piece in my mouth.

Wow, it was great! Completely different from what I had expected.

It has a very fresh flavor, like nothing else I've ever tasted.

It is my favorite food, it even surpasses Eggplant Parmigiana! I'd rather have shushi than pizza any day. :)

It makes me happy   :)

1 comment:

carlotta cisternas said...

We're going to have to agree to disagree here....sushi grosses me out. Actually, all seafood does. Ha :) I wish I could like it, though!