Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Friday, November 19, 2010

i love friday

I am so very glad that its Friday. School is over for the week. chemistry and algebra can be shoved back on the shelf and don't have to be glanced at until Monday.
I can stay up late tonight. Maybe finish watching Pride and Prejudice. The one with Colin Firth, yeah, the one that takes several afternoons to get through! :) I have started watching it once a year. Every November. For some reason I like to do things like that. I'm a creature of habit I guess.

I love going to bed on Fridays and knowing that I don't have to drag myself out of bed in the morning. I don't have to get up and run in the cold dreary morning and I don't have to get up and do my hour and fifteen minutes of ballet. These are things I choose to do because I want to work hard and get better and stronger in ballet but it is nice to have a free morning here and there. I enjoy dancing, and I like the feeling of accomplishment that I feel when I get done with my run but I am glad that its the weekend. :)
So anyway, I'm happy that its Friday and I get to sleep in tomorrow morning. What's making you happy?

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm glad its friday too!! :) I love staying up later and read blogs, chat with friends and watch tv :)

Enjoy your weekend!
:)Samarah

Anonymous said...

oh yes, I LOOOVE fridays too! specially this one 'cuz it means no school for a week! :) sleeping in is the best part for me! hah enjoy your thanksgiving break! :)