Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lily Kate and a Project....

Isn't this just precious??? Oh, I love that girl.
"How astonishing!"
 The bathroom cabinets in our bathrooms were outdated and ugly. We decided to update them. I spent an afternoon sitting on the bathroom floor meticulously painting this. It took a while.
First I had to prime it.
 Here's the finished product!
 I really love it!
My mom did my sixteenth birthday pictures a few weekends ago. I'll post the rest of them soon but this is all for now. ;)

2 comments:

Gran said...

Did your Dad make the sushi? Lily Kate is precious. Don't spoil her too much. That will be hard not to do. You did a great job on the cabinet. What did you decide to paint the bottom? Love you.

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Great job on the cabinets! We are painting our cabinets today:>)
Give Miss Lily Kate a squeeze for me!

Hugs...

M.E.