Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Craziness

Crazy........


You may be wondering why I haven't posted the link for Our Cumberland Cottage. I've been slightly busy you see......


On Monday my mom broke her arm and injured her foot. I drove her to the E.R. and we were there until ten that night.


She had surgery on her wrist yesterday and is doing a lot better. but really...its been crazy! We'd appreciate your prayers right now.


Oh! Guess what!!! The entire cast of The Sound of Music will be on Oprah tomorrow! This is my favorite movie and I adore the songs. And also, one of the best parts, the real Von Trapp children will be singing. Its going to be great!

3 comments:

Giann said...

Prayers!

The Pauls' Family said...

oh,no! so sorry about your mom :( Will be praying!!

The Pauls' Family said...

Sorry I forgot to say this is Megan from MEGoo Photography ( I am commenting under my family's bog)