1. A song that I love such as "Amazing Grace", "He Leadeth Me", "Tomorrow", "Lemonade", "Would You Go With Me?", "Side by Side", "Something Beautiful", "Raggle Taggle Gypsy", "God of This City" I could go on and on.
2. Chocolate....need I say more?
4. Singing with my family
5. When Levi looks up at me with his big blue eyes and says something funny.
6. A book that I love like "God's Smuggler" and "Do Hard Things" Have you finished reading that Aunt Monica?
7. Sunshine coming through the trees and onto the grass.
8. Doing well on a test.
9. A good movie.
10.Hearing a neat story
11.A baby laughing
13.Going to sleep when I'm exhausted
14.A job well done
16.A beautiful picture
17.What I call "Writing T-shirts" shirts that say something on them. I like the ones with Bible verses.
19.A new post on a blog. I love blogs.
21.I Love Lucy
23.coffee shops although I don't like coffee
24.Swinging on our rope swing.
25.When hot, humid summer changes to colorful, cool fall.