Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

some (random) thoughts and feelings on this snowy Thursday



Some days the words for blogs come easier than others. Some days I can’t think of anything to write and others and can’t decide what to write because I have so many ideas in my head.
There’s more snow on the ground. When it started coming down my mom and I were like, “If this was Georgia, we’d be flipping out!”
I love snow. I like winter but I have to say that it would be wonderful to have a sunny day. I want to see the SUN! I need some vitamin D, some nice rays of sunshine.
I’ve been a little homesick. Not that bad but just a little twinge now and then. Listening to Michael Buble sing “Georgia On My Mind” gives me a bit of nostalgia.  
“There’ll always be Georgia…..”
Enough of that. J


I’m off to  watch House Hunters! I hope it’s an interesting location, Europe is the best!
 I Love this little face!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Those pictures are adorable! Lily Kate is looking so grown up!
We got snow this morning! This was only our second snow this year! I think it would be so neat to have snow on the ground all winter long!
~Eliza~
www.trulyhisforeverillbe.blogspot.com

Sues said...

Awww, I know my news didn't help your homesickness. Focus on Europe!!! I'd go back in a heartbeat! :-)