Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Okay my cousin Mckenzie put a list of random things about herself on her blog and tagged me as one of the people to do so on mine. And then I have to tag some other people to do so on their's as well. I don't have very many people who have blogs or haven't already done this. So I don't have six other people to send it to like I'm supposed to. Oh well I hope find my list interesting! I tag Eliza and Laura!

So here is goes!

1. My favorite day of the week is Friday
2. My favorite step in ballet is a Balance (I don't think I spelled that right! It's pronounced Balensae.)
3. My favorite food is Eggplant Parmesan and Chocolate
4. My favorite Shakespeare play is "The Taming of the Shrew"
5. My favorite actresses are Julie Andrews, Vivien Leigh, and Lucille Ball. My favorite actor is Don Knotts.
6. I always rub my feet together when I go to sleep!


~Layne

2 comments:

Abigail and Lydia said...

Layne, couldn't you have thought of better things then that? Just Kidding! : )

~Caroline

Gran said...

I had a really hard time reading what you wrote. Use a darker color. When you coming down? Pa is still swimming. Too cold for me.