Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Monday, October 20, 2008

For Grandma~

Dear Louise,
How are you? I am good, but I miss you something awful. Its hard getting along without you! The pancakes are very bland without your special touch! We just make the best pancakes in town, don't we Louise! Franchesca is very hard as usual but I am still putting up with her.
I can't wait to be together again, Louise, its so lonesome without you!!!

love,
~Thelma *Inside Joke*

3 comments:

Abigail and Lydia said...

Good-night, Louise! Sleep good!

~Thelma

Gran said...

Oh Thelma - I miss you too. It's just not the same around here without you. I hope you come home soon. I can't make pancakes without you. Love, Thlma

Abigail and Lydia said...

I miss your special pancakes! You just add the perfect touch to them! I hope we can be together again soon!
love-
Thelma xoxoxoxoxox (hugs and kisses)