Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Small Town USA

The other day we went to go pick up our produce at our coop in a another town. I thought it was quaint small town with a pretty town square. And apparently there's an unwritten rule that says that bloggers can't leave the house without their camera so we had ours! This was my favorite picture. It was a beautiful day so the lighting was great.
With the crossprocess on picnik the fire hydrant turned into a blinding shade of red!
This building was a lot cooler in person than in this picture. I had to snap a quick shot before we passed it.
You need to click on the picture to view it larger. We were really laughing after I took this. I didn't exactly mean to get the gentleman in the picture but I did and he's there to stay! He just looks like he's from a southern small town, he fits right in. :P
Nice black and white picture
The top of the town hall. The clock is my favorite. :)

HaPpY SuMmEr!!!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Those are great pics, thanks for sharing:-)

~Maya'lee

Anonymous said...

hey Abigail, I looved your blog!! :) these pictures are amaziing!! and Psalm 16 is also one of my faves! will be visiting of blog more times, for sure! God bless you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.