Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Goodbye For This Week

The packers are here. Wow, today has been so busy and tomorrow and the next weeks will be even busier!
We've only lived here for a year and a half but some memorable things have have happened. Lily Kate was born here and this was also the place that I learned to drive. Its a very pretty town and we're going to miss the great library, picking blueberries, and all the pretty houses.

So goodbye, little town, you've been a good home for us. On to new things in a completley new area.
I'm so ready to get out of this humidity and heat. And I won't miss the misquitoes or gnats either!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Hope everything goes smoothly! :)

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron