Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Bad Habits

I have bad habits. I don't really know anyone who doesn't. Would you like me to share what they are?

I leave things lying around. My shoes on the dryer, my towel on the back of a chair, and my ballet bag in the kitchen.

I love sugar

I loose bobby and and hair pins and a lot of other things. :)

I don't always have my wallet in perfect order.

I cut don't cut my finger nails very often.

I am absent minded.

And I play the same songs over and over again. Lydia would probably call that a bad habit. :)

Just thought I'd share! What are your bad habits?
Abigail

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I am almost always wanting to snack on something.

Eliza

Marcy said...

Staying up too late blog hopping! :>) I enjoy the peace and quiet!