Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Didn't Get Suckered

We went to a fair today. It was a lot of fun but so cold! My favorite exhibit was the photography. So many different subjects and style, some beautiful-and some not. :)

One of my favorite things about a fair is the smells of all the food. And you know the food that smells the best is of coarse the fried ones.

Corn Dogs, fried onion rings, and of course...Funnel Cake! :)

Everything was incredibly overpriced. I mean $5 for funnel cake?

So you know what?

I didn't get suckered into buying anything! I was happy about that. lol ;)

But I enjoyed just seeing all the sights of the fair. The lamas that desperately need braces (haha), the massive horses, diary cows, huge, fluffy rabbits, and the donkeys.

After we left one exhibit we watched some of a youth variety show. There was a tap dancer that danced to 1920's music that I enjoyed watching and a girl who sang the song "I Hope You Dance".

There was a christian music group there that I didn't really care for. They sort of yelled the words out instead of singing them.

We had a fun day and it was actually the first time I've been outside and have been cold since April!

I had a good time and I'm happy that I didn't get suckered into buying anything!

Abigail

4 comments:

Mariah said...

Glad you didn't get suckrered!
I love going to fairs too, My family and I went to one in Sept. Lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

I am the one who almost always gets suckered though. We had a Christian band come to a town near us for a concert and a small popcorn was $7! It was crazy! I love going to fairs!

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hello my dear cousin!
I am glad you guys got to go to the fair. It was also such at treat to visit with you!

Love you!
McKenzie