Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Good Books...

I love Jane Austin and all her books. My favorite is Pride and Prejudice but I also love Sense and Sensibility with Emma Thompson and Kate Winslet and loved it too. Off subject but did you know how long it took them to style Kate Winslet's hair? Two hours. Anyway I think that I've seen all the versions of Pride and Prejudice that they've made. Greer Garson, Jennifer Ehle, Elizabeth Garvie, and Keira Knightly. My favorite is the Jennifer Ehle and Colin Firth one. I think that costumes are beautiful in that version. I thought that they left out to much in the one made in 2005. Although I thought that Rosamond Parks and Keira Knightly made a very good Jane and Lizzy.
Caroline received this version made in the 80's. It was made for television so it has the look of a soap opera. The costumes and sets are good in this version though.
Lizzy and Darcy with a larger picture of Lizzy and Jane. I love the bonnets!:)
Layne

No comments: