Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A really fun night...

 Last Friday I went to my second cousin Emily's wedding. It was beautiful and so much fun! Her dress was gorgeous, and I loved her flowers. This was a picture we took before the wedding. me, Carrington, Aunt Monica, Aunt Emily's the bride's mom (she looked SO pretty, I liked her dress a lot), my grandma, Emily (don't you like her pearls?:) my mom, and Lydia.
 Here's my mom and aunt. They both looked so stylish that night.
 We had a lot of fun that night
Here's the bride and groom during the reception. Lydia, Carrington, Clayton, Aunt Monica, and I danced. My grandpa danced with me too. I'll post some more pictures but I have to go now.

My birthday is 6 days away! I always have a countdown going leading up to October 1st. Notice my new playlist on the sidebar. :D

No comments: