Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

In The Great Green Field

We went on a field trip with our cousins last week and then spent the night at their house. There was a lot of us!
Mckenzie, me, Matthew, Lydia, Madeline, Gabriel, Mariah, Titus, Malachi, Levi, Lily Kate, and Myles

6 + 6 = 12
Things come cheaper by the dozen you know!
Every summertime visit we have together we take a walk in the cotton field across from their house. It was hot, hot, HOT! But we do it every time and its sort of our tradition so we sweat, grin (sort of), and bare it. We went back and swam in their pool!
We went to a historical agriculture museum and got to visit a town set up like it was older times. It was so cool! It felt like we were in Walnut Grove. We all agreed that the school house was one of the best parts. All along the way there were great places to stop and take pictures. My camera's battery died so these picture was taken on my mom's camera. Lydia took the one above and below.
I milked a goat for the first time! Check out my hairdo!
Thanks for having us! We had a great time!

Chris Rice's song Lemonade seemed to fit the shots just right!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And life gave me lemonade and I can't imagine why
Stirring on a summer's day beneath a tangerine sky
Live life without pretending
I'm a sucker for happy endings
Thanks for the lemonade!
Thanks for the lemonade!

3 comments:

KyAnn said...

Glad you had a good time! Great pictures!!! ;)
KyAnn
http://bloommagazine.webs.com

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Love the pics! You guys did great milking our goat!

Love you...

Blythe said...

I can tell what breed of goat that is ; )! lol, you should try milking our goats! Their Nigerian Dwarf goats so their teats are tiny!