Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I'm Hooked

I'm seriously hooked on Marinated Vegetable Salad. It's weird. I'm not crazy about regular salad but this one I can't seem to get enough of. I have it every day. Here's the recipe,

Marinated Vegetable Salad

1-17 ounce can small peas (drained)
1-17 ounce can white shoe peg corn (drained)
1-15 ounce can french style green beans (drained)
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2-1 cup chopped green peppers
1/2 cup Chopped onion
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 (I use a little less) vegetable oil
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar

Combine vegetables and toss lightly
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan, bring to a boil and stir. Boil until sugar is dissolved. Pour over vegetables and stir well. Cover and chill for 24 hours. Stir well before serving.

Abigail

4 comments:

Michele said...

Hi Abigail! I know this doesn't have to do with the post, but thank you for previously talking about the new movie you recieved for your birthday, Ballet Shoes. We rented that movie and I love it!
Laura

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hello Jane (Abigail:)
I love that salad too! It is so yummy.

I hope you all are doing well!

Talk to you soon...
Lizzy
(McKenzie)

Abigail and Lydia said...

Blog Readers.... I promise a post is coming soon... and since I handed the blog of to Abigail, I don't have permission at the moment to post. = ( So hang on there you may get a post by next month.... = P

~Lydia~

Carrington Faith said...

Abgail-
Yes I like it too!


Lydia-
I always check this and I need a post to look at. :P

love,

Carri