Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Hair Styles

I smell apple pie baking in the oven. I like the spicy sweet smell of baked apples. Today is beautiful. Great weather. Very mild and very sunny. Great weather to run in. I just finished my last bit of school work for the week. Done, finished, complete. Its a good feeling. I'm glad its Friday. I plan to spend my day very nicely. I'm going to go run, I'm going to see if we have anything that I can make sushi out of for supper, I'm going to watch the Olympics tonight, and I'm going to get my hair trimmed. For the last week I've worn my hair down or in a pony tail, it's been a few months since it was last cut and I'm ready for a change. It feels a bit dry on the ends and it's flat looking. I can't decide how I want it cut though. I can't think of any styles. If you have read some of my other entries you will see the YouTube videos of Amy Walker of "21 Accents". I like her hair a lot but I don't want to cut it that short. Do you have any ideas? Pictures of any styles that would look good? I want to keep it long but I just want something a bit different. I could use some advice. Happy Friday!

3 comments:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hello Dear Jane:)
After I talked with you last night, I have been thinking of new hair styles a lot! I'll let you know if I find anything:)

McKenzie~

Memaw said...

I told PaPa about you wanting to trim your hair. He's afraid you'll cut it all off. My opinion is you should do what you want to. It's your hair.
Love
Memaw

Hannah said...

I'm afraid I couldn't help with hair styles ;)... Usually, Momma will cut my hair straight across whenever I ask her and since I just pull my hair back in a barrette or in a ponytail, it works for me!

I also wanted to let you know that there is an award for you at my blog! :)

Did you make sushi? We've wanted to try it and a few things for making it, but haven't put it on the menu yet.