Faith is Not Believing that God can, It's Knowing that He Will

Followers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

I know it's been a long time since I've posted pictures. These are some of our Christmas Pictures from this year. LouLou's laughing in this one! Little, Bitty, Brother, Going Down the Slide...
......and Big Brother



Mama, Me, and Lou



Little Boy, Medium Boy, Daddy, Big Boy, Mama, Lydia, and Me

I'm going to be posting some more pictures soon. I wanted to download more but blogger won't let more than six download at once. Phoey.



2 comments:

Eliza said...

So pretty! I like the background in the pictures! I think you, Layne, look alot like your Mom. :) You all look so nice!

Liza

Abigail and Lydia said...

Hey Liza!
Thank you! You think she looks like her! Lots of people say that : )! I am glad you like it!
Lydia